Thank you to Sara at The Bibliophagist for tagging me in this one! ❤
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions down below
- Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag
1. WHY DID YOU START BLOGGING & WHY HAVE YOU KEPT BLOGGING?
I honestly don’t remember the exact moment when I decided to start blogging cause believe it or not I had tried blogging long ago – I had two different blogs at two different times in my life but none stuck so I was apprehensive starting this one but I just had to put my thoughts about the books I read out there and soon it became a passion. Passion for reading and more importantly writing.
2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE TYPE OF BLOG POST TO WRITE?
Book Reviews are this blogs forte but I do want more community engagement but I understand no one has time to do anything except their own thing in todays time so as the blog evolves maybe I will find the posts I look forward to other than reviews. But tags are fun!
3. WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 3 FAVOURITE BLOG POSTS?
- How The GoodReads Challenge Revived My Love For Books!
- Athena’s Champion by David Hair, Cath Mayo
- AREA X – The Southern Reach Trilogy #7#8#9
4. WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS TO DO TO RELAX?
Music, meditation, cooking/baking something I like, power naps, movies or series.
5. WHAT ARE 3 OF YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS?
Outside of books,
- My Stationary Hoards
6. WHAT ARE YOUR PROUDEST BLOGGING MOMENTS?
Just able to blog consistently is something that makes me happy.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES OUTSIDE OF BLOGGING?
No time for extra hobbies looking after a toddler! But looking forward to something in the future.
8. DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY IN 3 WORDS:
- Easy Going
9. WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 3 PET PEEVES?
- Loud chewing, or people chewing with their mouths open.
- People with an inflated sense of their own importance.
10. WHAT’S SOMETHING YOUR FOLLOWERS DON’T KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I like to have some mystery about me.. (in a non-serious way!) But am an ex-lawyer now stay-at-home mum to an almost two year old. My passion is books and anything to do with it and thats what am hoping to concentrate on going forward.